Thursday, August 20, 2009

half caff, you say?

Being that I am such a super Mom
I only drank half-caff or evening blend
while nursing AlNow, being that I am a sucky Mom
whom no longer nurses
I only drink super caff coffee with vodka in it
That was my "lead-in"for my new
midnights/afternoons shifts
Positives
I no longer have to work every single weekend
"Family-time"
it really does exist and is not limited to an hour before the kids bedtime
I am able to see the sunrise on my way home
I wear my pj's the entire next day after my shift
Lots of free time and book reading
Still have a job
Negatives
The strangest *troll people work midnight shifts
*people who do NOT function in society with "normal" people
I get home at 7am and my kids are up at 8am-really 1 hour?
My daughter starts dance and school...how will I be able to wear my pj's all day?
So, here's the pros/cons with the outcome being fair. These shifts will do me just fine while my babies are young and I still have the energy to do this. I am so fine with staying up all night, it's the staying up the whole next day that gets tricky.

No comments: