Saturday, August 15, 2009

dropping some ass to the floor






I won some tickets to the Wiggles concert!
I say I won them because I got them from a radio station and they were free.
No, I wasn't the right caller or did I answer a question correctly...I showed up to Jimmy John's on 1$ sub day and got tickets.
So, I am a winner.

This was Al's first LIVE event.
My is an old pro with two Elmo concerts and Disney on Ice under her belt.

Started off...rockin good!

Ended with Al crowd surfing and moshing in the pit...then he dropped some random two-year baby ass to the floor.
Finally...a trip to The Place "in-house" medical team and a
very close call on 3-5stiches

We survived and Al will have the scar to prove his first kick ass show!

1 comment:

Clouse House said...

Poor Arlo! At least he had a smile on his face!