Sunday, February 8, 2009

weighting on my mind

I am a girl and most girls talk about being fat; so today you must deal with this blog about my weight. What a minute you say; "this blog is suppose to be about your family" and you are 100 percent right about that. However, I am in "my family" and we are talking about me and my weight today, enjoy!
I see these women (Hollywood and real-live ones) who make themselves look fantastic months after having a baby. I say to these women with an extremely jealous tone; "how in the hell are you doing this?" I am breastfeeding, not showering daily, not shaving my legs, not sleeping through the night and when am I suppose to hit the gym? In my free-time? Where is my "me" time? Is there some secret "me time" skinny cult that I am not aware of? Where is this women who comes over breastfeeds my baby and plays with my two-year old while I prepare healthy meal and workout? I need her help as soon as possible; I have no time in "my" life.

Another issue...I can eat, no really I can eat a lot of food. I am a regular member of the clean plate club and thought applying for a lifetime membership. I can finish my burger and fries; then eat the rest of the kids and the hub's too. In my defense I have no self control with fries and must say that if I were a goldfish and fries were my food; I easily explode. I'd love to say this happens only when I am pregnant or nursing, but it's all the time. I love to eat.

I have define my problems and I am now going to challenge myself to lose 25lbs before June 1st.



Wish me luck...or please call the lady mentioned above.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm right there with you on all counts. That being said, I think you look terrific.

Amber said...

Me time? I was really thinking this through the other day. There really is NO extra time, you either don't do laundry, don't make dinner, or somebody isn't getting a bath. As I write this, I'm sitting in the bathroom while Nate plays in the tub. Me time HAH! More like Mulit-tasking-time. :-)

Dumpster Mae said...

So I didn't know you had a blog and just came across this on your facebook today... i miss you and your funniness about life. Let's go on a walk with our kids or something.

-Alison (Peasley) Martin