Thursday, February 5, 2009

tickle toes


This may borderline on insanity..."however"...
I believe I could handle having four kids of my own.

It's crazy, loud and out of control at times... however these kiddo's love and entertain each other amazingly! Four kids is double the hug and kisses; on the other hand it's way more stinky diapers and bum's to wipe. Pros vs cons could be endless...but it was way cute watching all the kids give free hugs as their Dad and Uncle went to work.

With all this being said, I feel very satisfied with my first week with "The Whale" family...and they seem very happy too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all those baby toes and all those babies that belong to those toes!

The Rambler said...

I love the photo!!!

I would love a big family...it scares me, but I still want it. You know what I mean?