Tuesday, January 19, 2010

vent

Doing a few things inst of talking/obsessing over them
I joined a gym...I've been talking about it for a YEAR.
Taking "real time" for myself....and not counting work as that time.
STOP allowing my inner dialog to make me feel crappy about myself...bad mom, wife, friend.
Guilt...not doing it anymore...I am not going to feel bad b/c someone else wants me to nor am I going to allow myself to beat me up.
Perfection...it cannot be achieved and that is fine.
Appreciate each and every day with mediation.
I think this vent is a result of the dark Michigan winter, the hoildaze aftermath, and the worst premenstrual syndrome ever.
Already feeling much better
Thank god for my most amazing friend

2 comments:

dillydee said...

No one lacking the mom-work-home-wife life stress will ever understand this post. I get it...and your candidacy assures me that I'm not just crazy! Even from such a distance, I have no doubt that your efforts alone measure up far higher than most!

~Jill said...

you are so lovely jojo. i am proud of you.