Saturday, August 22, 2009

my garage sale


Having a garage sale, is weird.

Strange people digging about your stuff, is uncomfortable.
People asking "will you take a dollar for this" when it's clearly mark ten dollars, is annoying.
Someone trying to walk into your house thinking it's an Estate sale, is creepy.
This got me thinking of stuff I might sell
for reaction purposes only
(plus, this crap is around my house)
  • Breast milk and unknown meats from freezer
  • 100 dead batteries -can't remember to dispose of them properly
  • Empty pizza box -tossed out of my recycling bin this morning
  • Dryer lint -My has been building a bird nest with it
  • Ripped underwear -if tossed i would have to wash more laundry b/c running out would become a huge problem
  • Dried corn huskers hand lotion -it fell between my dresser and wall months ago
  • Pennies, buy two get one free -Al has an implanted seeking device for such pennies
  • Broken cell phones -in case of an emergency where I might need a phone that has been taped together
  • Oh and a little something from my bachelorette party- I can picture now next to the kids toys I am selling.
The list could go on and I am laughing, way too hard at myself. I swear; there is something wrong with me because I think I am way funnier than I am.

No comments: