Wednesday, July 22, 2009

camping


















Highlights
  • Camping with little kids was way better than expected...even Al's bedtime
  • Oh, the dirty was way dirtier than I ever expected
  • As my daughter when to bed with her arm around me...she told me that "this was the BEST day she ever had in her whole wide life"
  • Sleeping in my swimsuit bottoms by accident was a HUGE mistake
  • Thank god for the person who decided to raise the fire-pits off the ground and surrounding them in concrete -one less worry for the Moms
  • Potty-time was a bit of an issue for My -it was just too smelly Mommy
Looking forward to a full family trip in August

1 comment:

Clouse House said...

How fun! Where did you go? We just went camping too, just an overnight trip. Our next trip is booked for Labor Day weekend.