Sunday, May 3, 2009

the 8 meme

I borrow this from Janana Bee and thought to myself this seemed like a great way to past the last hour.

Let's begin...

8 Things I'm Looking Forward to:
Massage appointment
Mother's Day -gardening
Disney vacation -Feb 10'
Having another baby
Finishing the bathroom remodel
My Dr's appointments w/o little ones
Sneaking to the fabric store after appointment
Sewing new little project for love ones

8 Things I did yesterday:
Woke a baby -to rush off to soccer practice
Watched my daughter NOT play tiny tots soccer
Was late "Snack Mom" for the wrong soccer team
Nursed a baby while daughter was NOT playing soccer
Wrapped very special b-day presents
Was late to work
Ate kinda gross leftovers for lunch and dinner
Watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall before bed...had all sorts of naked man dreams

8 Things I wish I could do:
Sew my daughter a super cute dress -attempting this soon
Quit my job
Moved to Lake Michigan
Buy a Minivan
Become a ED doctor
Have 5 plus children
Visit my all my very bestest loves out of state
Finish my "to do" list for the week

8 Shows I watch:
America's Next Top Model
America Idol
America's Most Wanted -kidding, I wanted to keep w/ a theme
The Office
Intervention
Flight of the Concords -free HBO
Baseball
Motherhood

8 Tags: sorry only had 6
Laura
Dilly Dee
Jill
Brenda
Amber
My girl Hazel

Please don't feel forced.... just killing time here.

No comments: