Sunday, February 15, 2009

elmo live


My totally into her Elmo spinner, again.
(I bought this at our last Elmo show; tuck it in my purse -saved 15$)

Mys cotton candy face.

Awesome 10$ seat with pre-sale codes.

A true delight.

A little meet and greet.
Some dancing.

A little more meeting and greeting.

The show was a HUGE hit! My was thrilled and I couldn't be any happier; I want my little girl to stay little and enjoy being little as long as possible. We loved our seats; the tenth row and I feel guilty for saying this we were behind the handicap section and got to meet almost all the characters. It was awesome watching her face as each one came off stage. My daughter even shook Elmo's hand and the hubs commented how My is now infecting tens of thousands of children across the country with her cold virus. However, I am sure that Elmo costume had more than my daughter germs on it because I can't imagine how hot it is dancing in that suit.
Overall, I would give this outing a ten on the mom-o-meter; good fun and inexpensive!

1 comment:

YKDWhat? said...

awww this is SO. exciting! I wish we had things like this around where I live.