Sunday, January 25, 2009

waffles and snow


I meant to upload pictures of my grapefruit and waffles this morning. The hubs made the kids and I the most amazing breakfast, which he has done for the past two years every Sunday. Totally bragging. I love our morning routine of him cooking and he has truly perfected the art of breakfast. I completely forgot and headed to A2 without my beloved waffle pics. So, with that being said much love to you huns and your skills in the kitchen. Yum.

Instead I have a lovely snow picture of MJ, there is something cool about a dark night and white snow. My can literally stay outside forever and dine on snow if I let her; I am sure she is immune to frostbite. She gets on all four and makes herself a little snow snack and eats, thank god we don't have a dog.
Something funny....yesterday morning she told me she couldn't wait to get big nursers that way she could nurse Al too.

No comments: